- Aluminum Bronze Alloys
- A family of alloys containing aluminum as the principle alloying element, offering strength similar to medium carbon steel and possessing excellent corrosion resistance.
Properties – Why select this material
- As aluminum content increases, hardness and tensile strength increase.
- The lower the aluminum content, the better the corrosion resistance.
Applications – Frequent uses
- Components in seawater service
- Wear plates
- Corrosion resistant applications
For guidance in selecting the appropriate aluminum bronze in your application, contact us.