Ferralium® 255 (J32550 / Licensed by Langley Alloys)
Proprietary high strength duplex stainless steel
Properties – Why select this material
- Outstanding corrosion and erosion resistance
- Twice the strength of common austenitic stainless steels
- Reduced section sizes because of strength may reduce weight.
- Highly resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking
- Machining and welding similar to the austenitic stainless steels.
Applications – Frequent Uses
- Waste processing
- Environmental equipment
- Oilfield equipment
- Chloride environments
For guidance in selecting the appropriate duplex stainless steel in your application, contact us.