- MTEK 943 (C94300) Tin bronze
- Bearing alloy with the ability to operate at high speeds and light loads under adverse lubrication conditions.
Properties – Why select this material
- Where deformation due to bad fit of components is an issue. Good conformability.
- It has fair strength and wear resistance, but excellent anti-frictional properties.
- It can be used for light to moderate loads at high speeds, but it lacks the compressive strength to withstand heavy shock loads and pounding.
Applications – Frequent uses
- Bearing liners requiring local deformation due to bad fit.
- Underwater service
- Water lubricated bearings
- Locomotive bearing parts
- Rod bushings
- Hydraulic pump bushings
For guidance in selecting the appropriate tin bronze in your application, contact us.