Iron Chrome (Fe-Cr) Alloys. This group includes the grades HA, HC and HD.
This family of stainless steels is often used in higher temperature but lower stress applications.
Properties – Why select this material
- Effective in load bearing applications at temperatures up to 1200°F-1300°F/650°C-700°C).
- HA is used for components in low stress applications.
- Resistant to high sulfur environments.
- Valves, flanges, and fittings
- Mineral processing
- Ore roasting furnace components
- Grate bars
- Salt pots